McLaughlin, Edmondson & Hicks, LLC maintains a general civil practice in both state and federal courts across the State of Alabama with a majority of that practice concentrating in the courts of Marshall County (including Guntersville, Arab, Albertville, Boaz, Douglas and Grant), as well as Etowah, Jackson, Madison and Cullman counties and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. Our firm handles numerous legal matters including:
- Estates (Probating both simple and complicated estates)
- Contesting of a Will
- Will and Estate Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Directives (Living Wills)
- General civil litigation, both plaintiff and defense work
- Personal Injury (car wrecks, serious work place accidents, etc.)
- Wrongful Death
- Breach of Contract
- Home Purchasing & Construction
- Improper or Faulty Construction
- Undisclosed Termite or Mold Damage
- Defending individuals and businesses in lawsuits
- Probate Litigation (contesting wills or estate claims)
- Tenant and Landlord matters
- Insurance law, including representation of individuals against insurance companies who refuse to pay claims.
Business and Corporate Law
- Forming of corporations, limited liability companies and other corporate entities
- Serving as Corporate Counsel
- Assisting companies with everyday matters such as:
- Employee issues including hiring/firing
- Preparing or reviewing contracts
- Monitoring insurance counselís handling of litigation or other matters
- Contract review and compliance
- Preparing stock purchase or asset purchase agreements, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, and numerous other documents needed by businesses
The material presented on this site is included with the understanding and agreement that McLaughlin, Edmondson & Hicks, LLC is not engaged in rendering legal or other professional services by posting said material. Any unauthorized use of material contained herein is at the userís own risk. Transmission of the information and material herein is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an agreement to create an attorney-client relationship with McLaughlin, Edmondson & Hicks, LLC or any member thereof.
This website is not intended to be advertising and McLaughlin, Edmondson & Hicks, LLC does not wish to represent anyone desiring representation based upon viewing this website in any state or jurisdiction where this website fails to comply with all laws and ethical rules.
This website is not intended to constitute legal advice or the provision of legal services. By posting and/or maintaining this website and its contents, McLaughlin, Edmondson & Hicks, LLC does not intend to solicit legal business from clients located in states or jurisdictions where Firm or its individual attorneys are not licensed or authorized to practice law.